Monday, February 4, 2013

Product and Services

We are proud to provide our Products and Services to our customers


We manage the farm, produce our own fertiliser and grow our pesticide & chemically free veggies for our customers.

Seedling

 
Harvesting

Pack our vegetables & deliver our product to our own selected retailers.
Pek Chye


Lettuce


 
Proud to present my concept product label design. A design which took me a year to conceptualise with the help of LemonGraphic 


Product Label (Trademark)

F & B Services

We cook delicious healthy hearty fish soup with our fresh produce for our customers.


Trainer - my dad


 Me

Looking Back (Memories)
 

Active volunteers



Row of Kai Lan along corridors

One of my moral support best friends (we have 3 groups)
1. Amy & Sheng Long.
2. Sherry & Chao Qun
3. Eunis & Derrick

My mentors - Sifu 
 
My Family - Eunis & Ryan
 
Support:
Our Friends & Partners
 
Thank you.
I will not come this far without all of the above support.
 
We will continue to improve and grow our team.
 
 
 
By: Derrick
 

No comments:

Post a Comment